sendmail domain name

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Wed Mar 15 06:42:36 UTC 2006

Kishore:

	I had to install the sendmail-cf first to do this, but I did do what
you discussed.  Yet somehow, the hostname is being masqueraded as
www.thedomainnameiuse.com, which doesn't exist.  There isn't any www value
in the sendmail.mc, nor in the sendmail.cf file that gets created, so I'm
not sure how that gets inserted in the conversation.  But I can see from the
rejection notice that this is how the sender is being reported.  Any ideas?

Scully