Red Hat Certification

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Wed Mar 8 00:48:25 UTC 2006

Many of you are Red Hat Certified, and I am looking for some advice about
the certification process.

First of all, I want to become certified because we have choosen Red Hat ES
4 as our standard Linux Distro.

Secondly, I have seen enough differences in the distros to realize that I
need to focus on one in order to learn become an expert.

Thirdly, I would like to understand what I am doing better and persuing
certification gives me a great reason to take a few courses and study the OS
more.

Fourthly, I think the Red Hat certification process is stringent enough to
be meaningful.

Do any of you have pointers, books to recommend, techniques to try, etc...
I am not looking to shortcut the process, I only want to increase my
education and at the same time pad my resume.

Job Cacka
Network Administrator
job at ccbox.com
Work:(503) 692-3344