Red Hat Certification

Michael Christian mchristianjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 14:32:25 UTC 2006

Ed's advice is perfect.  I would definitely run RHEL4 - you can always
snatch a demo copy.

I wouldn't roll in on exam day and expect to pass.  If you only take one
course, take the Rapid Track course, the cost of the exam is built in as
well.

I highly recommend all of their courses as a valuable learning experience.
The majority of the instructors I've had have been excellent.

On 3/8/06, Magnus Andersen <mag.andersen at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's great advice Ed.  I'm also thinking about getting the cert since we
> are converting machine after machine over to RHEL from HP-UX.  One
> question
> though, on the "play" system(s) is it close enough to run CentOS or do you
> recommend loading RHEL?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> --
> Magnus Andersen