website management tool

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue Mar 14 11:17:51 UTC 2006

d u n c a n (mweb zim) wrote:

>I am setting up a webserver on Fedora Core 3 , I would like to know if anyone knows of a tool that i can use to manage websites on my webserver , suspend sites , activate sites , create databases etc. I would also want to give website owners a Cpanel like tool that theycan use to manage thier sites . Any ideas would be appreciated , i have googled and i am not coming up with anything .
>
>Thanks

Well, it's not freeware, but Ensim (http://www.ensim.com) has a product,
Ensim Pro (http://www.ensim.com/products/pro).  Their Linux product page
(http://www.ensim.com/products/pro/linux/index.html) specifically notes
Fedora, Red Hat and CentOS as supported.

A friend of mine, who used to recently left the ISP business, ran their
Linux version on various Red Hat distributions, for years.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit