Red Hat Certification

Eric Waguespack ewaguespack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:40:53 UTC 2006

I know one person that passed (aced) it with only a year of
experience, and I know someone with 6 or so years of experience that
failed it.

It really comes down to how much you are willing to prepare.

I think with 6 months to a year of solid experience, a moderate
obsession with Linux, and a rapid track RHCE course, anyone with
moderately high intelligence can pass the exam.