Need Help in "Send Mail"

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Mon Mar 20 07:38:42 UTC 2006

El Lunes 20 Marzo 2006 06:28, Ankur Pathak escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Firstly I want to thanks the Administrator of this mailing list, that
> giving me the membership.
>

> Can any one tell me that is there any option to configure the "Global
> Signature" in send mail server for all outgoing mails.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ankur Pathak

You can use a milter available for sale from
sendmail.org - see http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ for more information.

Or add this as the signature in each user's mail client.  Or make your
users use a webmail package and add that as a global signature.

This is all documented in http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ - so for gods
sake READ it first before asking questions on this list (or on
comp.mail.sendmail)

Kind regards
Manu