vsftp - cannot upload files as anonymous user

Yixin Luo luoyixin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:14:31 UTC 2006

Thanks, nabeel.
The problems is the anonymous should download files directlly to the
/var/ftp. Yes, it works if I set up a folder at /var/ftp i.e.
/var/ftp/upload. However, when the anonymous user logged in, the user had to
change directory like 'cd upload'. It does not work for me as the anonymous
user just needs to upload files at /var/ftp/, Any more ideas? Thanks.
peter