How to choose services to run at startup

Rushan Sobar Rushan at mec.com.jo
Fri Mar 24 00:54:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

If you do not know what program is for what then i advise you to install
webmin
www.webmin.com

when u r done and u login to ur webmin go to system tab then select boot and
shutdown icon and there u r , you will have a tool to help you start and
stop services and help you about each service what would do.

Regards
Rushan