200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.

Nabeel Moidu nabeelmoidu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:20:37 UTC 2006

On 3/23/06, Allen K. Smith <lazlor at bigboy.lotaris.org> wrote:

> The 200 is just saying that it was successful in opening a data port.
>
> The 550 likely means you don't have write access to the destination.

And  if its  vsftpd you are using  at the linux server you will also have to
check whether you have enabled the option for allowing files to be uploaded.
If possible post your ftp server config here.
And specify whether you are doing an anonymous login or a user login

--
Thanks and Regards
Nabeel Moidu

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't
believe in it at all.  Noam Chomsky