FC5 Updatihng FC4 - Network Problem

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Tue Mar 28 22:04:36 UTC 2006

Sounds like an selinux issue.....

I'd set selinux to disabled and see what happens. Firewall is not turned
off with system-config-securitylevel btw, use /etc/init.d/iptables
<start|stop>
Make sure you turn the firewall back on though.....
Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
Desk: (410)-229-1361
Cell: (410)-588-7605
Email: callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.