Partition mounting under RHEL4

Bruce W. Martin redhat at vuiis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 30 17:00:57 UTC 2006

I will not be able to check until next week but I think this may be
enough hints to fix this.
I will report back when I get more information and answers to your
questions.
BTW, when using e2label to create a label is it destructive to the
partition? I don't want to lose data on these partitions.

Thanks,
Bruce