Fedora Does not seet Hard Disk drives

Joe Ventker joe at illegal-access.de
Wed May 3 04:03:28 UTC 2006

Hi Roger,

did you boot the CD (or DVD) with "linux expert" at the boot-prompt?
This usually works on SATA/USB-drives. Until now, I know no IDE-disks
that require additional drivers.

Did you took at the website of the hardware-vendor? E.g. IBM-systems
with SCSI need sometimes additional drivers.

cu,
 Joe

      Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Ventker            joe at illegal-access.de
      Schlösserweg 26                    (+49)(0)2572-87 14 87
      D-48282 Emsdetten                  (+49)(0)170-44 900 14