limiting CPU access per user

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Tue May 9 17:51:11 UTC 2006

Perhaps the Sun n1GE Grid-Engine Software would be useful in this instance?

The tools are really meant to schedule jobs across many machines, with many
CPUs, but you could probably repurpose their scheduling tools to restrict
user jobs to one CPU on a single system with similar ease.

http://www.sun.com/software/gridware/

-G

Regards,

Gavin McDonald