PPPoE for RH 7.3

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 05:15:26 UTC 2006

Out of curiosity, what is preventing you from updating it?

Not have the time to do the update is a totally valid answer.  I'm just
trying to understand what are the things keeping people on really old
releases in general.  I know 7.3 was solid as a rock but its pretty out of
date.  From the number of machines that keep popping up running 7.3 there
must be some good reasons for sticking with it.