Redhat-Config-Printer

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Fri May 19 03:50:49 UTC 2006

Take a look at /etc/printcap.  It's where *nix stores the current printer
configs.  You could probably get away with a boilerplate printcap,
containing $SOME_KIND_OF_PLACEHOLDER_TAGS, then sed/awk/perl/python it to
the final destination with the proper IPs filled in...

Regards,
-G

Regards,

Gavin McDonald