large file reading

siddharth bhosle siddharth at divinetaccess.com
Mon May 22 04:48:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

i want to tweak my server disk read for maximum performance. The
application is video streaming with 100 streams. So I don't need a large
cache or frequent writes. How do I tweak my system for optimum
performance? I have a pci-x raid card detected as scsi. the content is
at 1.5Mbps.

regards

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Divinet or
info at divinetaccess.com  immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.