New Linux User w/Question about USB Devices

Paul Pettit ppettit at ccbnpts.com
Mon May 22 21:40:30 UTC 2006

What he said but if you still want to play around with RH9 try subscribing
to the Shrike list (shrike-list at redhat.com) which still has a few diehard
RH9 users on it.

Most here are Fedora / RHEL users.

Peace.

Paul Pettit
CTO and IS Manager
Consistent Computer Bargains Inc.

I've heard it said that the proof of lunacy is when you repeat the same
steps expecting different results.  I say it's proof that you're a Microsoft
user. - comment by deshi777 on experts-exchange.com