Fedora Installation Does not see Hard Disk drives

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 01:05:27 UTC 2006

I was going to see if the shot in the dark worked for him and then take him
down the lspci, dmidecode, etc. path.  At least that would tell us what he's
dealing with.

The point on RHEL was an aside really.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised if
RHEL did work on some server hardware where Fedora did not.  Red Hat should
be getting support for that hardware in upstream, but there may be some lag
time there.