Heartbeat configuration

Padiyath Sreekumaran kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
Mon May 15 11:58:59 UTC 2006

    Hello,
>www.linux-ha.org has everything that you need, including examples and
>mail-lists.
    Thanks for the information.We have tried with the Apache example
    without success. In our case we did not have any success with the
    example.I thought that someone might have configured for such
    situations- restarting the daemon when it dies. I will be thankful
    if any one can provide an example.

    Regards,
    Kumar