Troubles with RDAC

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue May 16 23:52:05 UTC 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006, ESCOBAR CALDERON DANIEL wrote:

> After update RHEL 4.0 (first update). The RDAC driver (storage IBM DS4800)
> no function. When I start Linux I am getting a message of kernel panic.
> Any idea about solve this problem ?

You need to contact IBM for support. You probably will have to provide
them the exact version of RHEL4 and the kernel you're running. And make
sure you're using the latest version they are offering (one that is
supported for your kernel). See the release notes (or their website for
more information regarding this).

Kind regards,