Linux rebuild

Meadows, Andrew AMeadows at BMI.com
Wed May 17 00:33:15 UTC 2006

I am in the process of restoring one of my linux servers to new hardware using mkcdrec. I am running redhat version 3 release 4. AS. The new server requires the buslogic driver to be loaded to for the disk as to where the old server didn't. How do I get that driver to load on reboot? I can modprobe it in when I am on the ram disk and do the restore but after that when I restart I get a kernel panic because it can't see the disk. Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks,

immediately.

Thank you.