Problem with getting automatically logged off during startup script

Pat patchu1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 19:01:18 UTC 2006

My rc.local is actually part of the kickstart process.
In my %post section I create the rc.local file which
runs after the first reboot. The reason I need the
rc.local is I have to be booted into the kernel the OS
runs in rather than the installer kernel.

BTW, I have tried sticking in a long sleep statement
and a continuous loop into my rc.local but I still get
the login screen. It looks like there is some sort of
limit on how long this script is allowed to run? How
do I turn this off???