a fax viewer for linux similar to "Imaging for Windows"

Michael Wu mwu at mail2.tercel.com.tw
Wed May 24 03:34:51 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I have tried to google a fax viewer for linux similar to "Imaging for
Windows" installed on Win98/W2K ( in XP, there is another viewer program
installed. ); however, no satisfactory result is returned. Right now, I
use "qfaxreader" ( http://qfaxreader.sourceforge.net/ ) and it gives a
good display for a fax file with tiff format, even a multi-page fax
file. Nevertheless, qfaxreader cannot annotate on the fax file. Of
course, we can make the annotation with gimp to a single page fax file;
but it is inconvenient for a multi-page fax file. Please give me some
guide or directions if available.

Thank you for any assistance in advance.

Michael