a fax viewer for linux similar to "Imaging for Windows"

Michael Wu mwu at mail2.tercel.com.tw
Thu May 25 01:15:57 UTC 2006

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your response. However, my question is not how to view a
fax file, but how to make an annotation on the fax file directly even
with a multi-page fax file. Hence, as you say, there are many viewer
available on linux platform to view the fax file; but I cannot find one
that can make an annotation as easily as "Imaging for Windows".

Thank you.

Michael