a fax viewer for linux similar to "Imaging for Windows"

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Thu May 25 10:54:41 UTC 2006

"Imaging for Windows" is just an image editor, like The Gimp, though not
nearly as full featured.  If The Gimp is to much for what you want to do,
have you tried searching for another image editor?

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Michael Wu wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Thank you for your response. However, my question is not how to view a
> fax file, but how to make an annotation on the fax file directly even
> with a multi-page fax file. Hence, as you say, there are many viewer
> available on linux platform to view the fax file; but I cannot find one
> that can make an annotation as easily as "Imaging for Windows".
>
> Thank you.
>
> Michael
>
>> 主旨:
>> Re: a fax viewer for linux similar to "Imaging for Windows"
>> 寄件者:
>> Robert Canary <phantom at ohiocounty.net>
>> 日期:
>> Wed, 24 May 2006 09:46:17 -0500
>> 收件者(To):
>> General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list at redhat.com>
>>
>> 收件者(To):
>> General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list at redhat.com>

>> Message:
>> 16
>>

>> Michael,
>> Moast fax software generates the pages into an image file, most often a
>> tif file.  ANy viewer shoudl be able to veiw a tif file.

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit