a fax viewer for linux similar to "Imaging for Windows"

Michael Wu mwu at mail2.tercel.com.tw
Fri May 26 02:40:29 UTC 2006

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your reply.

It is true that we can edit the fax file with GIMP or other image editor
as I wrote in my first post. However, due to my limited user experience,
I cannot edit a multi-page fax file in GIMP. Considering the situation,
I receive a fax file via Hylafax and I want to remove the fax number
shown on each fax page. With "Imaging for Windows", I can use the
annotation tool to coat the fax number in white and repeat the action on
multiple fax pages; but I don't know how to do the same thing in the
linux environment. Hence, welcome any idea or comment to this question.

Thank you once more, Mike.

Michael