Problem Booting redhat machine

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Thu Nov 2 07:55:51 UTC 2006

Yes that's right. It is a bit strange but swapping the boards fixed my
issue.

Andrew Bridgeman
|+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------|
||   Barry Brimer           |                                             |
||   <lists at brimer.org>     |           To:        General Red Hat Linux  |
||   Sent by:               |   discussion list <redhat-list at redhat.com>  |
||   redhat-list-bounces at red|           cc:                               |
||   hat.com                |           Subject:        Re: Problem       |
||                          |   Booting redhat machine                    |
||   02/11/2006 04:24       |                                             |
||   Please respond to      |                                             |
||   General Red Hat Linux  |                                             |
||   discussion list        |                                             |
||                          |                                             |
|+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------|

> This problem was solved, i have the systems boards swapped out on all
four
> machines and the machines booted fine with the display back to normal. HP
> Engineer said the integrated graphics cards on the system board had some
> kind of problem on all four machines.

Are you stating that all four machines had hardware problems seemingly all
at that same time?

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.