RHCE Job question

Tenacious One tenaciousone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:46:37 UTC 2006

Ok, hmmm, in the typical environment, anytime Unix/Linux (only singling-out
that becuase this is afterall a Linux forum) has been a player in the
infrastructure, you can bet that there are at least 7 WinBlow$ servers in
the mix - and if this server is more than a web server or a database
server (and ESPECIALLY if it is) - why would you settle for less than 90k a
year???? this most certaintly applys if you're seeking a consultants
position .......anywhere in the U.S, Command it! Say, "I can't and would not
take that job for less than 90k", and don't becuase you'd be selling
yourself short, don't just settle OR, offer to do that job for part-time for
that amount (which is fair and reasonable) if you haven't got the cahones'
to say what I would say......not being cocky, just being real...... why go
into a job if you'll be searching again even before you start??
Just my two cents.....good luck.