boot problem

sylvan dacounha sylvan_2804 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 12:35:06 UTC 2006

Hi Hari
  thnks for the quick reply ..
  actually when i post this mail i was in my remote office and tomorrow i get the exact error message

  there is a line no mentioed which i will post u tomorrow

  secondly nobody can log into the system except me

  Really appreciate ur quick reply

  Thanks and regards

  Simon

Hari N <hari2n at gmail.com> wrote:
  Simon,

Does it just say segmentation fault or is it also showing you the line
number in the rc.sysinit script where this error is occuring? As far as I
know, it should also display where this segmentation fault is occuring.
Based on this, you can find out what is causing this problem.

Regards,
Hari