apache selinx problem

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Mon Nov 6 19:08:01 UTC 2006

I would recommend running system-config-securitylevel to see what
SELinux booleans are in place for httpd.  Depending on what your script
is actually doing, you may have to make more then one modification.

Jay Berryman, RHCT, RHCE
Systems Engineer
Phone:  (402)-963-6347
E-Mail:  Jay.Berryman at sitel.com

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient, or the authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
notify SITEL immediately by telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the
message and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation.