Uninstall Redhat Network Components - Continued

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) MarMcDouga at gov.mb.ca
Tue Nov 7 15:16:53 UTC 2006

route there was great debate as to how the GPL would be interpreted
within the context of the licensing agreement, as the 2 seemed to
conflict.  If I remember correctly, the licensing agreement specified
that if you stopped paying subscription fees you gave up the right to
use the RH sw.

However, I would suggest, Andrew, that if you unconfigured up2date so
that your servers never knocked on RHN's door you would be ok.  (Just my
opinion)

Regards, Marshall