DS Administration Server Unattended Start?

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Fri Nov 10 16:01:21 UTC 2006

I'm testing a new installation of Red Hat Directory Server 7.1.  I have both
the directory server and the admin server using SSL.  There are instructions
for auto-starting the SSL-enabled directory server at boot time by putting
the SSL password in a text file, and this works fine.  But I can't seem to
find any instructions for doing the same with the admin server, so the boot
process stops at the password prompt for the admin server.  Anyone have a
clue how to get this done?

The message prompt when the admin server tries to start is:

"Please enter password for "NSS Certificate DB" token:"

Thanks.   -G.