sysctl.conf file not being read at bootup?

Steve Clark SClark at chkenergy.com
Mon Nov 13 17:24:33 UTC 2006

I only use a single space between variables, looks like you have
multiple spaces or maybe even tabs, try just putting a single space
between.  Don't know if that will solve the problem or not, but I would
start there.

Your config:
kernel.sem 250  32000   100     128

Suggestion:
kernel.sem 250 32000 100 128

Also you setup for ipv4 needs to be corrected

Your config:
net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range 32768 65000

Suggestion:
net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range = 32768 65000

Hope that help!

-=Steve