RHCT Studying

katsumi liquer katsumi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:36:53 UTC 2006

Install CentOS if you can't get your hands on RHEL -- also, Fedora
Core is similar in many ways as well. I think the best form of study
in this case is probably to run through a bunch of different real-life
procedures; try to setup an ftp service behind a firewall, apache,
etc. That's my idea, at least :)