RHCT Studying

Chuck Tipton tiptonc at bronsonhg.org
Tue Nov 14 20:07:12 UTC 2006

I concur with John.  I did the training bundled with the test and found
the training to be excellent.  Lots of money, though.  Fortunately it
was paid for by my employer.

Chuck

Chuck Tipton
Technology Engineering - IT
Bronson Healthcare Group
(269)341-7059
email   tiptonc at bronsonhg.org

"Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message."

>>> "John O'Loughlin" <j.oloughlin at qmul.ac.uk> 11/14/2006 2:39 PM >>>

I would also suggest some training from Red Hat. Expensive if you are
funding yourself but from the course I did I can say it was excellent.

John