kickstart questions

Bill Tangren bjt at aa.usno.navy.mil
Wed Nov 15 19:37:01 UTC 2006

I have a RHEL ES 4 system that I just installed. On it, I made quite a few
security changes to configuration files, chmoding certain system files, etc. I'd
like to use kickstart to "clone" this system onto other boxes. I've read through
the system-config-kickstart documentation, and done some googling, and I can't
see where it says that kickstart will use these changes on the new boxes. AAMOF,
it LOOKS like I have to specify installation of entire classes of rpms, like ALL
administrations tools.

Could someone point me in the direction of an FAQ or something else that will
explain how to configure kickstart to mirror one system on another?

Thanks!

Bill