Need Serial Help

Joe Ventker joe at illegal-access.de
Wed Oct 11 01:07:37 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

for a quick-test, that the interface works, you can use "minicom".
Start this programm ... it's quite simple to use.

BTW: tty4 sounds for me a little "unusual"... perhaps ttyS4 is what
you need?

If all fails, take a look at
http://www.vanemery.com/Linux/Serial/serial-console.html

cu,
  Joe

       Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Ventker, RHCE         joe at illegal-access.de
       Schlösserweg 26  D-48282 Emsdetten    (+49)(0)170-44 900 14