Telnet and SSH login problems with Red Hat Enterprise ES4

Georges I. Carraha CarrahaG at arubadigital.com
Fri Oct 27 22:42:18 UTC 2006

Hello

I found out what was causing the the problem.    I am a bit embarrassed to say but it was a password issue.   The password was too short.  I did notsuspect this was the issue at first because we were also connecting the users using samba and the passwords worked with samba.

Sorry about that and thanks for taking the time to help.

Regards,