Proper way to change the rotation of apache logs?

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Tue Oct 31 14:38:29 UTC 2006

It is possible to specify more than one file in one logrotate entry -
the configuration will apply to all the files mentioned for that entry.
If you are using Apache log file names different from those shown in the
example, you should change them to the names you are using.

Alexey B. Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux
http://www.brainbench.com