aide.conf

Would whomever is using AIDE be willing to point out (back channel if you are more comfortable with that) which directories to include and which options on each directory for RHEL? I've seen several examples, including the one I found here (http://www.cs.tut.fi/~rammer/aide/manual.html), but I'd like some input on RHEL users on what is best to protect.

Thanks!

Bill Tangren