Re: Trouble when cleaning the "/tmp" directory

On Tuesday, Oct 3rd 2006 at 10:43 +0530, quoth Marq:

=>Hi
=>
=>I have recently installed Redhat Fedora 5 system
=>and i have created two ordinary users
=>
=>yesterday i deleted all the files and directories in the "/tmp" directory
=>
=>when i reboot my system, the ordinary users were not able to login to GNOME
=>but from the root user i can go into GNOME
=>
=>Please tell me what could me the problem

Not the answer to your question, but generally speaking there's no need to
do this.

man 8 tmpwatch

steveo at syslang.net