Re: Memory leak with RHEL WS4

check this docu
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_80_705.shtm

On 10/3/06, Mike Tilburg <mtilburg adobe com> wrote:

Hi-

I recently installed RHEL WS4 on my IBM ThinkCentre.  There seems to be
a memory leak from somewhere.  Is this a known issue?  How do I know
where it's coming from.

I've been up for about 7 hours and my 1 GB of memory is almost used up.
I'm using 'free' to show the usage, and sure enough, memory just keeps
getting gobbled up.  I didn't start any other applications.

I'm looking at top and the System monitor, but that doesn't show
anything taking up that much memory.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome.

-mike

Best Regards,
Leslie Joshua Wang
"I believe there's a hero in everyone of us, give us strength, make us
noble, even though sometimes, we have to give up the things we want the
most."
"The good thing about standard,  there are so many of them to chose from
..."

availability, performance and cost - pick 2