Hard disk not found since changes

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Tue Oct 10 09:42:12 UTC 2006

I have recently changed the Raid settings on my Redhat machine so that it
uses Raid 1+0 instead of just raid 0.  When i go to a command prompt and
run a df -h i cannot see the hard disk devices which normally appear as
/dev/cciss/c0d0 etc  etc. I am running in rescue mode to try and solve this
issue.

Does anyone know how a can get the disks to be seen?
What can i check for?

P.s I have another machine that is up currently using raid 1+0, how can i
check that machine to make sure i have put the raid settings in correctly
on the one that does not work?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.