email messages

Hello

I have subscribed to this list last day, and I can not see my own
messages which i sent on this forum. I asked questioon more then twice
but i can not see any reply even i can not see my own email on this
forum, but however i am receiving email from other subscribers,

Moderator or any person can please tell me the reason behind,

Thanks!