email messages

Mike Klinke mklinke at axsi.com
Wed Oct 11 13:47:05 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 06:57, Rizwan Khan wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have subscribed to this list last day, and I can not see my own
> messages which i sent on this forum. I asked questioon more then
> twice but i can not see any reply even i can not see my own email
> on this forum, but however i am receiving email from other
> subscribers,

They seem to be making it to the list just fine.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=redhat-list&w=2&r=1&s=rizwan&q=b

It will often take longer than a day to get a response to your
questions.  The email list is no where near as fast as instant
messanger.

Sorry, I haven't used linuxconf in ages so can't really address your
original question.

Regards, Mike Klinke