Re: How to get dump file onto linux machine.

Spare hard disc?

On 10/12/06, Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com <
Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com> wrote:

I currently have a redhat machine that is off the network and has recently
had a new redhat image put into it. To enable me to put the latest
config information on the machine i have a dump file of the root directory
which i want to restore. The only problem i have is the dump file is 12
gig
standard and 4.5 gig when compressed so i cannot get it onto a memory
stick
and run the restore.

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do?

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.