Re: FD_SETSIZE

Brian,

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Brian Campbell wrote:

Hi all,

I need to increase the default number of file descripts that select() can service. Does this require a kernel recompile?

in /usr/include/bits
grep -R FD_SETSIZE *
you should have at least  typesizes.h
cd ../linux and do same again, posix.h and i think theres one in ntpl as well

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd