Re: sendmail.cf file with linuxconf

This is best asked on the linuxconf mail list. Linuxconf will automatically generate a sendmail.cf once you exit out of it and restart the sendmail daemon for you. Indeed, virtual domains are a cinch with LC.

-eric wood

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rizwan Khan"
Hello all!

I am newbie to sendmail.

I wanted to generate sendmail.cf file by using linuxconf utility, so
that sendmail should provide me the following features:

1- It should work for all virtual domains on this system
2- it should not relay.

Can you plz suggest me the steps that  are required to generate new
sendmail.cf file,
I am using sendmail-8.12.11-4.6.

thanking in advance