-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of McDougall, Marshall
(FSH)
Sent: 20 October 2006 20:08
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: haldaemon

I am installing RHEL4U4 on a Dell 2650 and it consistently hangs while
starting HALDAEMON.  This was a completely operational server running
RHEL2.1 last week.  I am not at all familiar with haldaemon, but I get
the impression it's a kudzu like service.  Has anybody experienced this
kind of problem?  How did you get past it.  Thanks.

Regards, Marshall