All incomming and out going mail copy to one account.. In Postfix

Dear All,
I am having postfix + dovecot mail server in my CentOs 4.4 on my office. I
need to config this sever to copy all outgoing and incomming mails to or
from server  to accounts (all mail going out and comming through mail server
accounts) called log xxx xx 1.Is it possible to do this in postfix?
2.Pls give me the necessery config pharameters to do this?\
3.In Sendmail can I do this? If it is details?
--
Lasantha Amarasinghe
Sri Lanka